BBC1 - Lee Evans: So What Now?

BBC1 - Lee Evans: So What Now?

Review of "BBC1 - Lee Evans: So What Now?"

published 02/04/2001 | jenny_carr
Member since : 22/09/2000
Pro Funny sometimes
Cons can be boring
How does it compare to similar programmes?
How good is the story?
How good are the characters?
How do you rate the overall style and design?

"hehe"

I watched Lee Evans - So What Now? tonight and I find it quite amusing. Lee Evans has starred in There's something about mary which he plays a guy who is in love with mary and he has also starred in Mousehunt as one of the borthers that are being tortured by the mouse.

He is incredibly funny sometimes but I feel this programme isn't one of his best things. It is about him, and a friend living as lodgers in a lady's house. There are some funny things featured in the show and it does accasionally make me laugh.

Lee Evans - So What Now? is on at 8.30 on Monday's on BBC1.

• Saltire published 02/04/2001
    I think the programme is a load of mince. I didn't raise a smile through either of the first two episodes (which I saw quite 'by accident') and it's a shame to see Steven O'Donnell (aka Spudgun from Bottom) in such a dire role. Cheers, G.
  • frostie published 02/04/2001
    Have to agree - sort of a mixed programme - I expect some weeks it will be the talk of the office "did you see last nights...." and other weeks it will be dull. Personally think the actor is very good - he did a good show on Parkinson the other week too.

Product Information : BBC1 - Lee Evans: So What Now?

Listed on Ciao since: 29/03/2001