BBC1: Parkinson

BBC1: Parkinson

Review of "BBC1: Parkinson"

published 27/09/2001 | Emmalee
Member since : 29/08/2001
Pro You saw the real Posh & Beck & she sang Live
Cons I want Davids Earings !!!
How good is the content?
How good are the presenters?
How does it compare to similar programmes?
How do you rate the guests?
How do you rate the overall style and design?

"Parky does Posh and Becks"

The most photographed, talked about & looked at couple were looking glamours as usual when then went on Pakinson BBC1.

Posh sporting a little black number, no doubt with a huge price tag & David Backham looking such a hunky monkey in his waist coat & trouse suit, & I loved his earings !!! they look like like the perfect couple, perfect parents, But will she make it alone.

Like most households my hubby loves football & supports Man utd so of course likes Mr Beckham & me being me I Can't help but want to know more about the Posh bird.

Alot of the interview was on Posh's book 'Learing To Fly' named this after being an avid Fame fan, were'nt we all (opps showing my age, & yes I did have the leg warmers). She was very honest & funny ! Especialy when she announced the she cals David GoldenBalls !! He just put his face in his hands & laughed ! David spoke on how proud he is to be Englans captin.

Then Posh sung live, yes live !!!! I.O.U a song she had written for David, & she sounded really good & David was very proud.

The seem a very down to earth couple, as muchas they can be with all that money, My hubby could not stand Posh before this interview & said he changed his views on her after this programme. So well done Parkinson for a good intreview & Posh for being Posh & not trying to hard !

Unlucky for reaching no.6 in the charts, but we really can't get Kyile out of our heads...Na.na na

• Defiler published 27/09/2001
    Sorry for the rating but this didn't really say much about Parkinson and was more about how a few people appeared on a single episode of the program. If you ever add details on what the program is, what makes it good/bad and other things let me know and I'll come back and rerate.

Product Information : BBC1: Parkinson