BBC - TV Licence

BBC - TV Licence

Review of "BBC - TV Licence"

published 19/05/2006 | TODD617
Member since : 19/05/2006
Pro LOADSA EXTRA CASH
Cons OUTSIDE THE LAW
Quality of service
Range of packages
Range of channels

"DONT PAY YOUR TV LICENCE!"

JUST DONT PAY IT,SOME FACTS ARE-AFTER SENDING LOADSA AND LOADSA OF LETTERS THERES A CHANCE THEY CAN GET A WARRANT,BUT THEY HAVE TO HAVE EVIDENCE,ITS NOT WORTH PAYING THE LICENCE FEE ITS A DISCRACE ESPECIALLY WITH DIGITAL TV THE WAY IT IS,AND WHOS BOTHERED ABOUT RADIO 1?I HAVNT PAID MY TV LICENCE FOR 15 YEARS AND I DONT EVER INTEND TO,IF THEY CAUGHT ME NOW AND FINED ME ID STILL BE BETTER OFF THAN I WOULD IF ID BEEN PAYING IT,DONT LET THEM SCARE YOU!THEY WILL SEND WARNING NOTICES WHEN THERE IN YOUR AREA ANYWAY,DONT EVER ANSWER THE DOOR TO STRANGERS!AND NEVER GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION,IF YOU SEE THEM SIMPLY HIDE,ITS A FACT IF THEY DO GET IN YOUR HOUSE THERES ONLY CERTAIN AREAS THEY CAN LOOK ANYWAY.THEY CANT LOOK IN CUPBOARDS ECT,IF YOURE REALLY WORRIED JUST GET A DIGITAL TV USB STICK FOR YOUR PC!THERE REALLY GOOD CAN RECIEVE ALL CHANNELS AND UNDETECTABLE!!!IF ANYONE EVER CAME ROUND SIMPLY UNPLUG FROM YOUR PC AND POP IT IN YOUR POCKET!DONT SKINT YOURSELF PAYING OUT FOR THIS CON FOR 2 CHANNELS!YOU PAY ENOUGH TAX ANYWAY!DONT LET THEM SCARE YOU-I PROMISE YOU THERE HANDHELD DETECTORS ARE AS BIG AS OLD STEREO GHETTO BLASTERS!MOST OF THE TIME WHEN THEY SAY THERE COMING ROUND YOUR AREA ITS A BLUFF ANYWAY-I PROMISE YOU!AND LISTEN TO THIS ---IF YOUR IN A HOUSE THATS BROKE UP INTO FLATS OR SIMILAR THERES NO WAY ON THIS PLANET THAT THEY CAN WORK OUT WHO IS AND WHO ISNT WATCHIN A TV OVER SUCH A SMALL AREA!!-I SWEAR TO GOD THATS THE TRUTH!!THINK ABOUT IT!DONT LISTEN TO THE OTHER GUY WHO MUST WORK FOR THE BBC!WE ALL KNOW THE CHANNELS ARE CRAP!EASTENDERS IS THE ONE THEY SPEND MOST YOUR CASH ON AND LOOK AT THAT SHAMBLES!SO PLEASE AT LEAST TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHAT IVE SAID HERE,I KNOW SCORES OF HARD WORKING HONEST PEOPLE WHOVE GONE YEARS WITHOUT PAYING A LICENSE FEE.JOIN THEM! AND FINALLY THE BEST BIT OF ADVICE I CAN EVER GIVE YOU DONT ANSWER THE DOOR TO STRANGERS OR UNEXPEXTED CALLERS!I NEVER DO,SAFEST WAY.SO DONT WASTE YOUR CASH FOLKS USE THE GREY MATTER!AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS ADVICE PLEASE.------EDITED I HAVE HAD COMPLAINTS MAINLY OFF WOMEN WHO OBVIOUSLY CAN AFFORD A LICENSE (EITHER THAT OR THERE MIFFED SOMEONES NOT PAYING!)AND PEOPLE SAYING ITS AGAINST THE LAW,I ASK SAID PEOPLE BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME HOW MANY OF YOU ILLEGALY DOWNLOAD MUSIC??OR MAYBE YOUVE NEVER COMMITED A CRIME IN YOUR LIFE,OR DOES MUMMY AND DADDY PAY??ALL INFO ON HERE IS TRUE,I AM AN ELECTRICIAN, AND A TV AND VIDEO ENGINEER SO I KNOW HOW THEY DO IT.BELIEVE ME THEYLL NEVER EVER CATCH YOU WITH A DIGITAL USB STICK ITS NOT DETECTABLE AND WHEN THEY COME ROUND U JUST STICK IT IN YOUR POCKET!!ALSO I APOLOGISE FOR ANY SPELLING GRAMMAR MISTAKES-PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME ON THAT AND ONLY JUDGE BY CONTENT MATTER-KINDEST REGARDS-PAUL.

• magicloudz published 23/06/2006
    I only use my TV for DVDs and PlayStation, woopwoop
  • newty1977 published 06/06/2006
    Whether it is worth it or not, you are LEGALLY obliged to pay your license fee. In the same manner that we are legally obliged to pay for most good & services. If we don't like such goods & services, then we tend not to purchase or use them. If it's so crap, stick to the computer .....
  • beatlesgal25 published 26/05/2006
    Very difficult to read, and it wasn't really a review. Apart from paying (or not paying) for it, you didn't really cover anything. I agree with it being a waste of money, but apart from anything its against the law to not pay your licence. Em x

Product Information : BBC - TV Licence