BIC Soleil Lady Triple Blade Disposable Shaver

Review of "BIC Soleil Lady Triple Blade Disposable Shaver"

published 13/07/2017 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Satisfactory
Pro not many
Cons cut me to shreds
Quality of shave
Durability of the razor
Durability of the blades

"Ouch!"

BIC Soleil Lady Triple Blade Disposable Shaver

I was sent this razor in a beauty box and just assumed I had used it before. It is a triple blade and pink in colour. Mine says "miss" on the packaging, not sure why but before you go gifting razor blades to your kids, please read my review...

I took this on a hotel stay as it was new in packaging and an instant use, disposable razor. Just using it to freshen up and not chop down trees or anything and I cut myself to ribbons.

The razor was pink and triple bladed. It is quite neat with a rather short handle.

The razor made my leg bleed in a few places and scraped my under arms so they were really sore and zinged when deodorant was added later (I know, but I can't go out without a bit of roll on!).

Just why this style hurt me so much I do not know but it confirmed my preference for men's razors! I usually buy the locking heads style ones as I find them easier to handle, hold and more economical.

I will positively avoid the Bic disposable razors from now on... I love their pens but these razors are definitely not for me.

A little research in to the cost... bearing in mind that I only got a single pack, you do buy these razors in multiple packs. On the Boots website, a pack of 4 is £3.69 which is not very expensive.

Whilst these are not expensive, I will definitely avoid buying them again as the painful experience lasted two days and generally I want a quick and pain free result.

• IzzyS published 22/07/2017
    Good review.
  • catsholiday published 19/07/2017
    Oh dear!
  • 1st2thebar published 19/07/2017
    I only use men's razors too.