BMW F650ST

Offroad, Enduro - 652.00 ccm - Single cylinder

Review of "BMW F650ST"

published 31/03/2001 | Flasher88
Member since : 12/03/2001
Pro ---
Cons ---
Performance
Reliability
Handling
Customer service

"Fine Motorbike"

my F 650. I it favorable in the autumn with the dealer shot. After the test run I the contract immediately signed. For me the motorcycle is simply ideal, I can very well drauf sit (1,93m largely), also on long routes. And the performance (48 HP) is sufficient for the purpose of this motorcycle fully. Starting from year of construction 1996 the unsettled KAT and the very practical front column were standard. Only ruckeln under 3000 rpm is sometimes somewhat nervig, one may stop always beautifully not forgotten in the transmission agitate. This is unfortunately rather hakelig failed, rather usually with BMW however otherwise has one only fun, fun, fun with the section. Some Tipps: I changed very fast the tires. The standard Michelin T66 did not please me correctly from the outset, and was degrees on wet roads in the curves hardly to be held. Now have I the Metzeler Tourance drauf and can it much recommend. Additionally I for the chain a Scottoiler (www.scottoiler.de) installed yourself, which takes over the chain lubrication. The installation is actually quite simple, under the right cowl is a beautiful Plaetzchen. Now make themselves around the chain maintenance no more Kopp custom I. For everyone that bischen hand to the machine to create wants can I the book " BMW F 650, F 650 ST " from the STX publishing house only recommend.

Bye from Germany

• Jake04 published 21/05/2004
    Thanks for that great review. It was fun to read, although there were a few words that I did not get.Don't worry about those comments from the poms they think they are the only ones who speak english propper. Regards from Australia.
  • SueMagee published 31/03/2003
    I'm sorry, but I really couldn't understand that at all.
  • swhyte published 31/03/2001
    sorry that i put it fairly helpful try and make sense on your opinion swhyte