BPP Accountancy Courses

BPP Accountancy Courses

Review of "BPP Accountancy Courses"

published 04/07/2010 | cima_student1
Member since : 04/07/2010
Satisfactory
Pro Tutors are helpful
Cons BPP materials (also used by the tutors) failed to cover key topics examined by CIMA!!

"Poor study materials"

After the recent changes in the CIMA syllabus, BPP amended their material to reflect the new changes. However, following the recent set of exams in May I found that BPP had failed to cover key topics that were examined by CIMA in their material. Had I purchased other materials I would have been better equipped to pass the exam.

After alerting them of this error, the communication back from them has been poor. Customer Service representatives are either unaware of this significant error or they don't know how to address the concerns of student who invest a significant amount of money to learn with these course providers.

In my opinion, this error could have been avoided by liaising with CIMA to ensure the materials provided by BPP were correct. However, it appears as though BPP neglected to do this and I believe the least BPP could have done is refund students for the course and materials as they fell WELL below par.

• costas1234 published 04/07/2010
    I studied the ACCA course a few years ago, I studied for the UK exam, and they gave me the International American version, and similarly the BPP study text were not in depth enough to learn the course thoroughly for me anyway

Product Information : BPP Accountancy Courses