BTEC National Diploma Business & Finance

BTEC National Diploma Business & Finance

Review of "BTEC National Diploma Business & Finance"

published 10/08/2000 | Jenniflower
Member since : 07/08/2000
Pro Kick start to life
Cons None

"Life after School"

Being a local I went to the All girls school in our town, which I hated. The five years of my life spent at secondary scholl where the pits and as a result my grades of GCSE's went very good to go into the big world of work. So I took some advise and went to further eductaion a,d studied a BTEC National Diploma in Business and Finance. This was a two year course and best time of my life. The course was brilliant and the lectures made you feel like an adult and not some naughty school child. The BTEC is equilivant to 3 A levels and I passed with a merit in all catorgies. I have only got to the level I am today in the work place by having this BTEC as its a well know diploma. I now manage the finances for 16 seperate companies along with credit control and administraion - not bad for the grand old age of 27. I also have learnt more as time goes on and would great recommend to those of you who disliked or hated school to go back to or on to further eductaion. It does have to be poly or Unni College eductaion is some case better to the more challenging than the higher education. You can always go on there after . Education is the key to success.

Product Information : BTEC National Diploma Business & Finance