BT Shop

Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Horrible post sales customer service.."

I ordered a laptop and it was delivered promptly, only to discover that it was faulty and wouldn't power on. Their customer service phone number is hidden deep inside in their website amidst heaps of useless help which try to deter you from calling them. After the hassle to find the number and dialling them, it takes minimum 7 minutes to reach one of them. They arranged to pick up the faulty laptop from my home and mentioned that it was a full day appointment, which means that I have to be available from 9 to 5 PM in my house without any break. I did wait and went out for about 5 minutes and it appears that the collection people (arranged by YODEL) arrived and went back since no one answered the door. They don't even bother to call me in my mobile to find out if I am around, neither do they give any approximate time when they would arrive so I can prepare to stay at home. Frustrated by this, I returned the laptop by myself through Royal Mail through a 48 hour recorded service and even after 3 days, BT shop says they have not yet received by item. Horrible, horrible and still my ordeal is not yet finished.. Frustrated and this is definitely my last business with BT shop..

• TheHairyGodmother published 01/09/2011