BT Shop

Review of "BT Shop"

published 10/04/2012 | mdm123
Member since : 10/04/2012
Pro Fast delivery
Cons Awful customer service, slow response times, incorrect items dispatched, untrained staff
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products

"Awful service, avoid!"

Bought a hard drive from them and it was delivered as requested on the next day. However, they not only sent the wrong item but they also sent a faulty item. Returned it to them immediately by courier and was told I would have to wait a day or two for them to check the returns. Five days later and they were still apparently "checking the returns" and even when they did get to my package it would take 7 to 10 days to process a refund (I requested a replacement but they lied about the original item and never had it in stock in the first place). As soon as I started asking for them to speed things up they stopped replying to my emails entirely. It has now been over ten days and I'm still trying to get them to repond and process the refund. Terrible service, poor reponse times, and incapable of supplying the ordered item. Avoid at all costs!

• TheGoodSurveyer published 10/04/2012
    Helpful review, very concise.
  • dynamicnurse published 10/04/2012
    I can only assume that it is the BT shop that you are actually reviewing, as you don't appear to mention their name at all. In your review, it is best to give an overview of what they (supposedly) offer and then give your own thoughts on it.