B&Q Caterbury natural pine toilet roll holder

B&Q Caterbury natural pine toilet roll holder

Toilet Roll Holder - Available in: Pine

Review of "B&Q Caterbury natural pine toilet roll holder"

published 17/03/2004 | mumsymary
Member since : 23/09/2002
Back home again after a couple of weeks in the Pyrenees
Pro handy piece of equipment
Cons ?

"Come with me into my smallest room."

Come into my smallest room with me, do take a seat. Look around you isn’t it a great room? I have got a useful accessory to your left hand side do you see the classic styled antique pine toilet roll holder? We fixed it to the wall just there for your convenience.

We only recently had this downunderthestairs tiny cloakroom built. It replaced the underthestairs cupboard.
I use B&Q goods a lot as B&Q is nr my work and it is a good store. Also has a good website so I can check things out on it first.
Anyway we called into B&Q after work and thought these loo roll holders were a perfect match for our smallest room the colouring an atractive darkish antique pine the style of the holder was a traditional style. The wood it was in is finish smoothly. So we bought one for £9.98pand went happily home.
It is fitted to the wall by first putting two screws in the wall then positioning the pear shaped fitting holes in the back of the pine holder onto them and adjusting the holder so it is firm and it does not fall of easily. (I am sure you know the fitting I mean I can not/do not know the proper name for this fitting) It is easy to take this fitting on and off the wall and put it back. Well it is fixed firmly to my wall ready for action. I expect I will give it an occasional polish as it as a rather nice wood.
This toilet roll holder is rather nice suits my smallest room perfectly

The rod where you put the toilet role on is a white plastic. You do not see that when the toilet roll is on it. To put a new roll on it when my husband has used the last sheet and not put a new one .To put a new one on you push the white plastic part of the holder it is telescopic and you pull it out of the fixing holes at either end of the pine toilet roll holder it can be quite difficult until you get used to how to do it. Then when you have a new roll on you just fit the 2 plastic ends into the holes in the pine holder its that easy dear.

The toilet roll rolls easily on this holder a nice smooth action. I am pleased we chose this antique pine holder for our convenience.

• marsattack published 17/06/2004
    I agree with the comments below but thanks for the invitation
  • jo145 published 19/03/2004
    I prefer to go into the smallest room on my own but thanks for the invitation to join you ! Jo
  • orlando published 18/03/2004
    I'm shocked that you managed to write so many words about it!! Men NEVER change the loo roll, do they?!?