shaheena 5

shaheena

Member since:20.04.2007

Hi I'm Tigger the Tiger

08.06.2007

Advantages:
great fun

Disadvantages:
dont know any

15 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. zainab9
  1. lisarichardson18
  2. El_Leon
  3. LJOne
  1. chrisandmark_is_here

Hi everyone, hope everyone is enjoying the good weather today, I’ am loving it, shame it does last long. Writing another new review about my favourite topic as usual it’s on toys. Well I can’t help it, if my baby son’s toys are rubbing off on me and I really do think he has some of the best toys, they really are lots of fun.

Baby Einstein is a brand that is quite new and they have a new approach on making toys. They make toys in a way that it has a purpose when a child is playing with it. They design toys so that children can learn educational things that will help them in their lives. I believe that this is great business motto to have and is very good that they think like that and understanding customer needs.

The Baby Einstein Company is an award-winning creator of the infant developmental media category and the best selling brand of many products specifically designed for babies and toddlers. Created by a mom and designed specifically for infants and toddlers, their products provide fun and stimulating ways for parents and caregivers to interact and enrich their children’s lives.

However I still do believe that toys are toys, and its all about having fun with them and playing with them. My baby son loves having his bath, and there two reasons. One is that he loves splashing about in the water and the other is because of his special friend that comes out during bath times. He is called tigger. Tigger is a Baby Einstein creation. It’s a tiger bath hand puppet, but my son calls it tigger. He loves it when I make up stories with tigger and loves it when tigger speaks to him in animal language. I love using it because it’s a distraction for him, so that I can put baby shampoo on his hair and wash it. My son hates washing his hair, and starts crying, but if his friend tigger is there with him, he gets very brave and doesn’t mind me washing it.

The Tiger Bath Puppet is a hand puppet and washcloth, the tiger Bath Puppet is soft on baby's skin and made of durable, non-toxic materials. Easily washable, the tiger Bath Puppet has become an essential addition to my son’s toy collection, providing endless opportunities for fun for him.

There are many other characters to choose from such as Baby Einstein Green Dragon blah Puppet, Baby Einstein Black & White Cow Puppet, Baby Einstein Blue Goat Puppet, Baby Einstein Horse Puppet and Baby Einstein Kangaroo Puppet.

This toy helps children in two ways:
Social skills- This toy helps your child learn how to make friends and enjoy company.
Instils confidence - This toy helps your child feel secure and happy, and enjoy good self-esteem.

My son is still just a toddler so he still doesn’t understand much; to him he sees this toy as his friend and loves it when I play the puppet to him. I did found that his communication level has increased because of the toy because his always asking talking to the puppet, so that’s a good thing.

I bought this toy from Toys R us for £5.99, which I quite a good price for it and I choose the tiger one because my son loves tigers, but you can choose from other characters. The reason why I bought one was because one of my close friend told me to buy it, because she told bath times will stress free if I can get one and I’ am so thankful to her, because I use to dread giving my son a bath, but now it is so much fun.

Overall this toy is great and I highly recommend it, and your child will have so much fun with it. Also this toy is suitable from birth which is great. I hope you all liked my review and thank you for reading it…XX.x

zainab9 19.06.2007 20:31

great review!!

LJOne 13.06.2007 02:47

A great review.

mightymuffin 10.06.2007 21:28

good review in every aspect - even the first line!!! xx