Review of "Babyliss Big Hair"

published 13/06/2012 | springlee
Member since : 13/06/2012
Pro 2 rotation speed settings, hot air brush for shaping while drying, shines hair, durable
Cons none
Straightening
Ease of Use
Special Features

"Babyliss Big Hair Is Grade A !"

Babyliss Big Hair

Babyliss Big Hair

The Babyliss Big Hair styler is a fantastic styling tool. It is much cheaper than the instyler, but it is just as effective. I know because I have used both!

I have really thick hair, and it is usually really tough to style. The Babyliss has changed the way I do my hair, and it has cut the time it takes to get all prettied up by half.

I am a hair fanatic, so I have used a lot of styling products. This is one of the best that I have ever owned. Not only is it a bargain, it is a steal!

This product gave my hair a professionally finished and polished appearance the first time that I used it. I started at the root and put a bit more emphasis there, working my way down. It leaves my thick hair shiny and beautiful!

It does not take up much room, it is maintenance free but for minor cleaning and the product is just amazing! I would recommend it to anyone.

• RICHADA published 14/06/2012
    Cheaper than what? Unfortunately we need to know rather more about this - its price, where to get it from etc. R.

offers "Babyliss Big Hair"