Babyliss Pro 230 Degrees Total Freedom Corded & Cordless Hair Straighteners

Babyliss Pro 230 Degrees Total Freedom Corded & Cordless Hair Straighteners

Review of "Babyliss Pro 230 Degrees Total Freedom Corded & Cordless Hair Straighteners"

published 25/11/2008 | badbirdy
Member since : 25/11/2008
Pro Heat up extra fast and easy to use
Cons Ccan get too hot if on highest setting
Straightening
Ease of Use

"Great product"

My b/f bought me some GHD straightners for my birthday, and for all the money he paid for them it was a total waste. I got these at a bargain price and they are perfect for people with thick frizzy hair like my self, They have a temperature control on them so u can choose how high you like them, try not to have them on the highest setting as they get very hot. The cordless option is perfect if u are in a rush and cant stand in front of the mirror while doing ur hair, I use them with the cord so the heat is constant. Gone are the days of me straightening my hair for hours on end, i have mine done in less than ten minutes and the result is shiney poker staight hair, and i dont have to keep re-starightening my hair everyday as it lasts and stays looking sleek, GREAT PRODUCT. I have recomended to 4 friends now.

Product Information : Babyliss Pro 230 Degrees Total Freedom Corded & Cordless Hair Straighteners

Probably the most talked about and advertised hair straighteners currently on the market! The BaByliss Pro 230 TOTAL FREEDOM hair straightener, with long ceramic plates that heat up to 230°C in under 15 seconds and maintain a constant heat.

Long Name: Pro 230 Degrees Total Freedom Corded & Cordless Hair Straighteners