Bach Original Flower Remedies Oak

Bach Original Flower Remedies Oak

Open the mind to new balanced options of work and recreation. To instill playfulness and lightness of will, even when working.

Review of "Bach Original Flower Remedies Oak"

published 06/05/2012 | xxfoxyredxx
Member since : 01/10/2006
Reviews : 2005
Am currently popping loads of reviews on here from Dooyoo before that site crashes out completely! Happy to read and rate reviews as always....Christmas is a coming for all us all too soon eh! x Melanie x
Pro Easy to take, works well
Cons None, I cant think of at all
Effectiveness
Availability
Price level
Value For Money

"Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree!"

When it comes to alternative therapy's I'm a great fan of them and one of my favourite brands when it comes to these such products is Bach. I've now tried rather alot of Bach remedies over the years and overall I think they are excellent and of great value for money.

Lately I have been feeling rather out of sorts in one way or another. My health has taken a battering and I've felt very low in mood of course due to feeling that way so online I decided to research with Bach remedy may be useful for me to buy and try and I took in an interest in this one and decided I'd hunt it down in Boots and I did and of course I bought it!

I bought it due to feeling stressed out and like I haven't got a lot of strength really. Feeling like I'm struggling with life and getting no where fast the mighty oak tree is strong and sturdy and unbudging and I wanted a little bit of that rubbing off on me. This is meant to help give strength, clarity and fortitude and more of all the will to carry on with life! I paid £5.25 for my bottle of 25ml remedy and had high hopes for it!

The Packaging:

Brown see-through glass bottle and it has a black screw on/off black and rubber cap and in that there is a long glass tube and to get the liquid into that to use it as a dropper you gently squeeze the rubber and that sucks the remedy into said dropper so that you can use it of course. Around the bottle it has a creamy coloured label and it has dark green writing on it and on the front I'm told it is Bach 'Original Flower Remedies' Oak (Quercus Robur). Other information around the back of the label tells me the ingredients, I'm told how to use it and contact details for Bach Flower Remedies LTD are given. It's a decent, sturdy bottle and it's looks medicinal rather than pretty!

Directions for Use:

Single Remedy Use: 2 drops in water and sip at intervals or add to 30ml mixing bottle containing still spring water.
Take 4 drops a minimum of 4 times a day.

Multiple Remedy Use: Add 2 drops of each remedy (max 7 remedies) to a mixing bottle and use as above.

Me Using It:

Well unlike alot of Bach remedies this is one you have to mix with water of course and that's the only way to use it. Some of them you can be used on the tongue but as we now know from the instructions I have just listed that you have to mix it up and that's incredibly simple!

I don't use this with any other Bach remedies but of course if you wanted to I would give it a go but just make sure that you use like for like remedies that all mix together well and do your research first!

I however do use this on days that I feel unwell and that I'm at my wits end and this it is actually a favourite Bach remedy of mine nowadays and I simply drink about 6 glasses a day with a couple of drops of the clear liquid in it. I can't taste anything and to me like drinking plain water as you don't have to use much remedy in it really and of course you can drink it at your leisure! So, it doesn't taste horrible at all!

Verdict:

Well it suits me being flavourless and so I don't realise I'm taking anything. I find this really does clear a fuddled mind and I feel content after drinking this. I do feel stronger but not in a Wonder Woman way but calm descends over me and I don't get so many negative thoughts. Also although I feel a little rejuvenated in myself it doesn't make me want to run around or go to sleep either!

You can drink as much or as little of this as you wish to and for me it's a nice little addition and works for me superbly each and every time I feel the need to use it. I feel it does make me more rational, less sorry for myself and much more positive and anything that gives anything like that has to be worth a go surely lol!

This can be found in Boots and Superdrug and if you can't find it there look for it online!

This review is also posted on Dooyoo under this same username.

• Coloneljohn published 19/05/2012
    My wife has used these on many occasions and has been well pleased. John
  • Mac83 published 13/05/2012
    Great rev =) E
  • catsholiday published 10/05/2012
    Good that they help you - never had much luck with them personally.

offers "Bach Original Flower Remedies Oak"