Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Bangkok

Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Bangkok

Review of "Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Bangkok"

published 06/10/2016 | junweif
Member since : 06/10/2016
Satisfactory
Pro Buffet
Cons Small window, bad service and bad wifi.
Quality of Rooms
Standard of Service
Quality of Food & Drink
Cleanliness

"A disappointing experience."

I once booked a room from Baiyoke Sky Hotel for my parents before. I booked Deluxe Space Zone which was the second most expensive room they had as my parents want to stay high above and being able to view the city.

We went to check in at 11pm late due to flight timing and the initial service wasn't pleasant as they did not approach us at all. One thing that I did not like was that visitors are not allowed to visit after 5pm or 7pm (can't remember clearly the time). So I left my parents there and went back home.

The room they were given were of average size and the Wifi wasn't good. Sometimes, it would get disconnected. The window in the room was ridiculously small. My parents could only see a squarely shaped view of the city and they did not enjoyed it. At the moment, we felt cheated as we paid so much to attain a room that supposedly should be able to have a good view of the city as mentioned on their website.

The only good thing that my parents enjoyed was the buffet offered in the hotel. There are many different cuisines to choose from and the taste was above average.

If you are a customer of the buffet or you stay in the hotel, you are able to go to the roof to view the city. The downside of it is that the protective fences do block some of the views that you desire.

• 1st2thebar published 08/10/2016
    Requires a format.
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 06/10/2016
    No where near enough
  • junweif published 06/10/2016
    Yeah, very disappointing. It's like an motel service with 4 stars hotel price.