Bambino Mio Reusable

Bambino Mio Reusable

Reusable Nappy

Review of "Bambino Mio Reusable"

published 19/11/2003 | tablarge
Member since : 04/03/2003
Pro easy to use from birth - bright designs
Cons leak with heavy wetters & breastfed pooh
How leak proof are they?
Absorption
Fit around legs
Do they stay up?

"Happy with these wraps in the end"

When i had my second child i decided i wanted to go the enviromental way.
I used a nappy service which rented me wraps and deliver pre folds every week (and take the dirty one's to be laundered. I had a selection of different wraps to try out in the begginging and i prefered the feel and design of the Bambino Mio & Prowraps (very similar).
The only down fall was that my son was a heavy wetter and every time we had number two's the wrap was soiled, and as a newborn until 2 months the 6 wraps i had was never enough even with the washing machine going every day! The wrap was always soaking wet form an overnight, I had to change him during the night to prevent this (nighmare!)or double prefolds which was very bulky. I used liners for the first 300 nappies, but when i ran out found that just using the prefold stopped pooh exploding out of the sides on to he wrap. Now he has solids i have gone back to the liners as the exploding pooh stage is over!

• mumsymary published 15/04/2005
    glad you are using reusable nappies .
  • robsmum published 20/11/2003
    I think I'll stick to plain terries, they work out much cheaper (£2 each not £7). Experiment with the fold and cover that suits and you shouldn't have any leaks. Why not write a review of the service.
  • magicloudz published 19/11/2003
    Disgusting!

offers "Bambino Mio Reusable"