Bare Escentuals i.d. Multi Tasking Bisque

Bare Escentuals i.d. Multi Tasking Bisque

Review of "Bare Escentuals i.d. Multi Tasking Bisque"

published 11/09/2009 | baggiecat
Member since : 16/07/2009
Pro Easy to apply & great results
Cons none that I've found
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"Brilliant Stuff"

Love all Bare Escentuals products. They give a very natural result that just seems to improve on what nature has given you. I always have very dark circles under my eyes, even when I've had plenty of sleep and this covers them perfectly without looking as though I've piled make up on. It takes a bit of practice at first to get the right application technique, as it is so different from everything else that is on the market, but once you've get the hang of it minimal skill is needed to get brilliant results. I am so grateful I found this brand. The company say that it is good for your skin and my experience tends to agree with this. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending this product to anyone.

Product Information : Bare Escentuals i.d. Multi Tasking Bisque

Bare Escentuals i.d. bareMinerals Multi Tasking Bisque works as a creamy miracle concealer for your face, covering dark circles and skin imperfections such as brown and red spots, blemishes, broken capillaries and scars. This is the original, soft neutral shade for lighter complexions.

Long Name: i.d. Multi Tasking Bisque