Bassetts Soft & Chewy Omega 3

Bassetts Soft & Chewy Omega 3

Review of "Bassetts Soft & Chewy Omega 3"

published 14/05/2009 | ginsburgh123
Member since : 13/05/2009
Pro tasty, easy to take, added omega-3
Cons weak dosage, quite expensive
Side effects
Effectiveness
Price

"tasty, but expensive bassetts"

I'm in my early twenties and wanted a daily vitamin supply just for general health, which is why I opted for these as they are of a relatively low strength. A lot of the time excess vitamins are flushed out of the system, and taking a higher dosage can result in flourescent urine, which I did not experience with this product. I believe the omega-3 helped me to concentrate during hectic exam periods and essay deadlines.
I thought the vitamins had a nice taste, although probably 'too nice' as I always felt tempted to have more than one, and can imagine this being a problem if not kept out of reach of young children.
Considering that there are cheaper options with a greater range of both vitamins and minerals, I would only really reccommend purchase if you have trouble swallowing pills whole. However as a chewable multi-vitamin they are definately better tasting than others on the market that normally have a chalky after taste. I can say that this product actually made me enjoy to having my daily vitamin.

Product Information : Bassetts Soft & Chewy Omega 3

Bassetts Soft & Chewy Omega-3 DHA & Vitamins are specially formulated to provide essential Omega-3 DHA and 100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of Vitamins A, C, D and E in a delicious pastille.

Long Name: Soft & Chewy Omega 3