Bausch & Lomb Soflens Daily Disposable

Bausch & Lomb Soflens Daily Disposable

Review of "Bausch & Lomb Soflens Daily Disposable"

published 26/06/2009 | trev11
Member since : 23/06/2009
Good
Pro Low price
Cons Lenses dry out after being used for 7 or 8 hours
Cost of solutions/maintenance

"Soflens daily disposable contact lenses"

I have used these daily disposable lenses for the last five years and my reason for using them for so long is because they have always been much cheaper than other brands. A pack of 90 pairs can be bought for as little as £60 compared with other brands that typically cost about £90.

I much prefer daily disposables compared with monthly lenses because there is no need to worry about cleaning them as you simply throw them away at the end of each day.

The Soflens dailies work well for me when I am working outdoors as a snowboard instructor or mountain bike guide but when I am working in an office they do dry out much quicker and this is the biggest problem with these lenses. If I wear them for more than 8 hours they tend to become uncomfortable to wear.

I have recently tried the Acuvue Moist lenses and these were much better but also a lot more expensive so I am planning on continuing to use the Soflens dailies most of the time but will probably also buy some Acuvue Moist lenses to wear on days when I know I will need to be wearing my lenses for more than 8 hours.

• TheHairyGodmother published 08/10/2009
    Nice review :)

Product Information : Bausch & Lomb Soflens Daily Disposable

Soflens Daily Disposable is an easy to use contact lens from Bausch & Lomb. Soflens Daily Disposable lenses have been specifically designed to deliver clear vision in tough conditions where lighting may be poor. The lenses are worn for one day and replaced with a fresh pair the next day.

Long Name: Soflens Daily Disposable