Bazuka Sub Zero

Bazuka Sub Zero

Removes warts and verrucas

Review of "Bazuka Sub Zero"

published 11/03/2012 | Rosebudwithredroses
Member since : 24/07/2005
Pro For us none
Cons The price
Effectiveness

"Bazuka Sub Zero Verruca takes on Vera the Verruca - Vera won"

About 2 years ago my daughter had a Verruca, it stayed that long it was called Vera, and we ended up having to have it froze twice by the nurse. Then at the end of last summer, Vera number 2 had appeared, knowing how long it takes to get in for the verruca clinic I decided to try Bazuka Sub Zero, as I figured it may have a similar effect.

=Price and Availabilty=

We picked this up from Boots, and I paid around £13 for it, I nearly fell through the floor, but if it did the trick then I didn’t mind.

=The Packaging=

The Bazuka Sub Zero, comes in a purple coloured box, it has all the Bazuka branding on it.

=Inside the Box=

This felt like opening Pandora’s box, there was a small pressuried metal bottle, I was surprised to see that the lid was seperate, but after further checking, this is because you use the lid to get the substance out. There is also a bag that contains 12 little applicators, plus a full instruction leaflet.

=Here We go=

I read the instructions, assembles the parts as instructed to, and then obtained the first dose of the “wonder liquid”, this was then applied to Vera, and it was held there for 5 seconds my daughter said it felt like a little cold chill. So far so good.

The area around Vera id go red, but this is apparently normal.

=A week later=

No luck, Vera was still there and looked like she was going to be in for the long haul.

=Two weeks later=

Vera had definately taken route, and was not moving, but as it does say you can use the application twice, I gave it another go, following to the letter the instruction leaflet.

=Did Vera go after the second application=

Again following all the instructions, it was clear that Vera was not going to move and as I had used the liquid twice, then we needed to take further action.

=Removal Of Vera=

My daughter had the freezing treatment done at the doctors surgery by the nurse, by now she had Vera for 8 weeks, I am pleased to say that after the treatment and the filing of Vera, she disappeared.

=Would I recommend=

I am very sorry but I can not recommend based on my experience.

• mumsymary published 11/03/2012