Beauty Expert

Beauty Expert

Health & Beauty

Review of "Beauty Expert"

published 10/05/2012 | Linsayt123
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Terrible!"

The most awful company I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Beware if you think, like others, that they couldn't possibly get a simple order wrong. Despite every item I ordered being 'Available for dispatch within 24hrs' it took 9 days and guess what? Yes it wasn't my order. No packing note so I logged onto their website and started a ping-pong of messages back and forth with me getting more and more angry. They wanted to charge me for the collection of the parcel which I refused. They failed to answer the questions I was asking them and only sent one line replies in poor English. About eight or nine messages to get a return organised and my order cancelled. What a waste of my time! Avoid at all costs!

• 1st2thebar published 10/05/2012
    More details required.
  • Bollinger28 published 10/05/2012
    Thanks for the warning, but you're a little scant on detail as to what they actually offer. I can see it's a beauty site from the website title but a bit more detail on the kinds of products/brands they sell would be good :o)
  • daddyumyum published 10/05/2012
    This was a good review and welcome to Ciao!