Belling G756

Belling G756

Cooker - Freestanding - Fuel Type: Gas - Hob Type: Gas Sealed - Width: 50 cm - Height: 91.5 cm

Review of "Belling G756"

published 28/11/2005 | cehobman
Member since : 24/01/2003
Pro double oven, excellent price, smart, efficient
Cons oven depths very small
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"Belling G756 cooker"

I am extremely happy with the performance of this slick looking low to mid cost cooker.
However, I am more than disappointed with the small depth of both ovens (oven racks going only to 27cm deep - although you can take the baffles off to gain a millimetre or two). As a result, a significant proportion of my oven pans have had to be put in the shed. Luckily I can just force in my best saute pan. A normal size pizza tray is a complete no - will I ever cook pizza again? I suppose I should have taken a tape measure with me.
Other niggles are that the grill output is not adjustable, the position of the gas inlet pipe means that the cooker will not go flush with the back wall, and the height is not adjustable.
If you have a small space then having a two oven facility for this price probably outweighs the disavantages - afterall, do you really need an adjustable grill? Just make sure your favourite £60 pan fits in before you buy.

• fabulous_girl published 29/11/2005
    some more info would be helpful, welcome to ciao, and do make sure you read around plenty for tips on how to get better ratings,kx
  • crutchley_am published 28/11/2005
    Needs a little more information for the higher ratings I think. Have a look around at other people's reviews and you'll see what I mean. Happy to re-rate if you add to this, just put a note in my guestbook to let me know when you're done.
  • Drone007 published 28/11/2005
    Welcome to Ciao. The review requires more info for a higher rating. Try reading around for more ideas on how to structure reviews and what to include. If you add to this review let me know and I'll re-rate. Lee