Bells Motor Group, Northampton and Bedford

Bells Motor Group, Northampton and Bedford

Review of "Bells Motor Group, Northampton and Bedford"

published 09/08/2010 | LouGB
Member since : 02/08/2010
Pro Friendly, informative and efficient.
Cons Can't think of any.
Price
Service
Efficiency
After sales service

"Trustworthy (a rarity), efficient and friendly"

Sadly I didn't buy my Volvo from Bells Motor Group. I bought a five year old Volvo V50 from the Car Shop Megastore in Northampton a year ago and since then have had nothing but problems - major problems. Luckily I purchased a warranty with the car otherwise I'd be out of pocket at least £1700 by now. Alarmingly the first thing to go, after only four months, was the braking system. Took the car to Bells Motor Group in Northampton and they sorted it in no time. Shortly after the EGR valve went and on the day it went in for the replacement to Bells, because they didn't get the car ready by the time they promised, they gave me a new Volvo to attend an appointment. Didn't charge me anything and arranged it within 10 minutes. Last week the alternator went and they did everything they could to get it covered by the warranty and get me back on the road as soon as possible. If you query anything they take it on board and do their best to put things right. Would be interested to hear read other reviews.

• Dentolux published 09/08/2010
    Sorry to hear of your car problems. It is good to know that these people have managed to help with the issues in a prompt manner.