Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream

Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream

A crazy concoction of chocolate ice cream and vanilla ice cream mixed with fudge brownies and gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

Review of "Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream"

published 29/05/2007 | sarahbarrow
Member since : 11/05/2007
Well that was the longest couple of weeks break I've ever had! xx
Pro A tub of heaven
Cons Price!!!!
Smell
Product Quality

"Ben and Jerrys half baked ice cream"

I try so hard to keep walking past THAT freezer, the freezer that contains all those gorgeous, rich, creamy........ ok just going to wipe the dribble from my chin, be back in a mo!!!!! Ok let me start again, i am probably the biggest fan of this ice cream around, i can quite comfortabley eat a tub a night, (ok i'm not painting a very good image of myself am i!!!) Ben and Jerrys (of any type), has had to become a treat as apart from the fact i can,t work out the weight watchers points value of it (probably best!!!), it is (when not on offer) rather dear! I have tried a few of them, not all admittedly, but most that have sickengly large amounts of chocolate in them.By far this is my favourite one, its the creamy enticing chocolate ice cream with the almost crunchy (but not quite) chocolate cakey pieces and then theirs my favourite in the whole tub, those big gooey gobs of cookie dough, god im really hungry!!!!The only downside (as i mentioned before), is the price. I am an Asda shopper ( due to the fact my husband has a discount card!!!), and the price of this tub of heaven really sticks i my clack!!!! Its is £3.78 a tub , not that unreasonable except when you compare to Asdas own brand ice cream which is , surprisingly, nearly as nice and onlt £1.59.But price aside definatley worth trying!!!!( try also, phish food, vanilla and caramel and cookie dough and the list goes on!!!!)

• lilyellowfish published 23/11/2007
    i LOVE LOVE LOVE this xx
  • Arbobug published 29/05/2007
    Wow, that sounds amazing lol, must try it!