Review of "BeneFit Bad Gal Lash Mascara"

published 03/04/2012 | bridiesmith1988
Member since : 03/04/2012
Pro Excellent mascara, stays put forever and looks great!
Cons Bit pricey!
Ease of Application
Waterproof?
Does it irritate your eyes?

"Great mascara - no flakes, no clumps, fab product!"

I'm a huge fan of Benefit cosmetics and received Bad Girl Lash (Black) for a Christmas present. I especially hate lumpy mascara and I found Bad Girl to be really great. It only takes two quick swipes of the wand over my lashes to coat them to perfection, it never clumps and is easy to take off at the end of the day (I have the non-waterproof version.)The only thing that puts me off is the price. It is expensive but I do think it's well worth the money - it's something I use every day and I don't want to be walking around with flakey mascara! I cannot say as to whether the mascara dries out (as some other reviewers have suggested) but I believe this is down to the user 'pumping' the brush to coat it which in turn pushes air into the tube & dries the mascara out - not good practice for any mascara! I've had mine about 2 months now though and it's not dried out at all.

• ithoughtyoudneverask published 03/04/2012