Review of "BeneFit Benetint"

published 02/09/2014 | harliharll
Member since : 02/09/2014
Good
Pro smells great, long lasting
Cons cleanliness, packaging, color options, price,
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"Benetint: There are comparable products for much cheaper."

Although, in my opinion, the product isn't horrible, I do not feel it is worth the amount of money Benefit asks. There are similar products for a lot less that are comparable.

The problem I faced with this product is the packaging. It comes in a little bottle with a brush that comes out of the top kind of like a nail polish bottle. You are supposed to brush it onto the area of skin that you want the product to go and then blend it with a brush, sponge, or your fingers. I am not a fan of the brush applicator because after using it so often the brush collects bacteria and can actually cause break outs wherever it has touched skin. I also don't like how if blended with fingertips the product stains (Yes I know that's what it supposed to do, but it doesn't blend well with a brush or sponge) If you can manage to get the product applied to your hearts content, then yes. The product will stay in place all day long without smudging or fading. I have an olive skin tone and the color that is available in this product is not great for my skin color. I don't think it looks good with all skin types.

• 1st2thebar published 02/09/2014
    Deficient in detail.
  • angelboouk123 published 02/09/2014
    Welcome..a little more info would be good
  • Bollinger28 published 02/09/2014