Review of "BeneFit Benetint"

published 26/09/2014 | mollymoo818
Member since : 12/07/2014
Life has kept me away but going to try and spend more time reading and reviewing.
Pro Lasts for ages, natural pretty colour
Cons price
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"Gives a lovely natural flush"

Gives a lovely natural flush

Benefit do some gorgeous make-up which I like to treat myself to once in a while but unfortunately due to their price they are only an occasional treat.

The Benetint is a cheek and lip tint which costs 24 gbp so it isn''t a cheap product but it is a really good one and a lovely treat to myself when I fancy something nice. Benetint comes in a bottle similar to a nail varnish as there is a brush that is stuck to the inside of the lid for easy application.

You are supposed to draw 3 stripes of the Benetint on the apple of your cheek and then blend it in. The colour in the bottle looks very dark but when it is applied to cheeks it just gives them a lovely natural flush of colour which isn''t glaring or too rosy.

You can apply more on top of the first coat to get a darker colour but I find that just applying the 3 strokes is more than enough for my complexion to give it a nice natural glow of colour.

One of the ways that you can tell that this is a really high quality product is that it lasts for so long compared to normal blushers. I have no problems getting 12 hours of wear out of this and it stays put even on hot days. On your lips it won''t last as long but it still lasts longer than most lip glosses will and it gives lips a lovely stain of colour that again isn''t too dark.

A nice way of using it is to apply it over your lipstick which just gives your lip stick a bit more colour and also helps keep it in place for much longer than it would normally stay put. You only get a tiny looking bottle for the money but it lasts for a surprisingly long time even though when I have a bottle I use it almost every day even just around the house because it is so nice.

I love this and just wish it was a little bit cheaper as I would never be without it if it cost less but at the price it retails for it will just have to remain an occasional treat and one that I look forward to giving myself when I have some extra cash.

• Scotlass712 published 18/01/2015