Review of "BeneFit Benetint"

published 19/05/2017 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
hitting publish when you meant save to draft gggrrr ... no way to undo?! pfft.
Pro multi tasker
Cons none
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"multi task with Benetint"

BeneFit Benetint

BeneFit Benetint

If you like to keep make up simple then Benetint is definitely the one for you! This is a multi tasking stain that can be used on lips and cheeks. It is quite a deep red scary looking colour in the bottle but it is blendable and buildable when you wear it as makeup. Benetint is probably the most well known of all the product range from Benefit and has been sold for as long as I have known the range.

First impressions
This comes in a bottle similar to nail polish. I have had it a few times in make up set, most recently the Kissy Missy set. The liquid goes such a long way I have never actually finished a bottle yet!

In use
I use the brush to dab a few drops on my lips or cheeks then blend with the fingertips. If I want a deeper lip shade I just add a few more layers letting them all dry in between. It doesn't have a glossy finish like lipstick so it just stains the lips and lasts or a long time and you can dink and eat without it budging.

My thoughts
I like this as a fuss free product that I will use if I am having a low make up day or I just want a tinted lip without having to apply regular touch ups. I like the economy of the product - a bottle will last a year with regular use quite easily.

What they say
This is tinted love! Sheer enough for even the fairest of gals Benetint by Benefit gives you an English rose bloom in your cheeks. It’s the original lip and cheek tint that gives streak free, kiss proof colour!

Kiss proof and water proof, this indelibly sheer tint, famously known as Benetint by Benefit, gives you an innocent, yet provocative glow that will keep everyone guessing "what has she been up to?". Even after your lipstick wears off you’ll still have a rosy glow!

Price
A 12ml bottle is £25.50 on the Look Fantastic website.

Final word
This is a good product that is worth a try if you like to wear a little make up. It adds a flushed look to cheeks and tints lips without being over the top. It's not cheap to buy a bottle but the bottle will last for ages and you can buy travel sizes a lot cheaper.

• Nymphypig published 26/05/2017