Review of "BeneFit Love Your Look Full-finish Lipsticks"

published 20/05/2011 | superfly1001
Member since : 16/04/2009
Pro Professional finish, long lasting
Cons Expensive
Absorbency
Gloss?
Frequency of Reapplication

"Luscious Lips in a Single Sweep!"

Benefit lipsticks are not normally something I would spend a great deal of money on - I have found that most lipsticks regardless of brand often have similar ingredients and therefore similar results. I got this in two shades; Lady's Choice (a nude neutral) and No Competition (a dramatic plum), as part of their Celebutante make-up kit, and I have found that it is honestly the best lipstick I have ever used.

The packaging is a smart glossy metal tube (black) with the Benefit signature flourish transfer in white at the bottom. The lipstick itself is conventionally presented (apart from the snazzy packaging, that is.)

The lipstick itself absolutely glides on with great ease, and only one swipe is needed for a full hti of colour and a lovely satin finish. It has a luxurious feel and fantastic longevity through speaking, eating and drinking (of all three, I do plenty). It really is of outstanding quality and I feel that this is obvious from the very professional results - no lipliner necessary!

I know that the lipstick really is quite expensive to buy, but the product should be seen more as an investment. I have had my lipsticks over a year and they are practically good as new (although I admit, I have only been known to wear them on special occasions). I believe the length of time which they have kept is a real indicator of the quality of the product.

Speaking truthfully, I can't say that it is a product I would buy individually purely because of the high price. I can assure tyou all that had I the means, I would definitely re-purchase. Another dazzler from Benefit!