Benecol Strawberry Yogurt Drink

Benecol Strawberry Yogurt Drink

Review of "Benecol Strawberry Yogurt Drink"

published 08/06/2011 | diplomatic_lady
Member since : 25/08/2008
Pro Good taste, healthy, helps lower cholesterol
Cons Drinks on the small size
Taste
Smell
Product Quality
Packaging

"Benecol strawberry delight."

I received benecol vouchers to redeem against their products from BzzAgent. The pack I received from Bzzagent included an information pack about how benecol is useful and helps fight against cholesterol, receipe ideas and products that are available(including vouchers).

Benecol claims that their products reduces Cholesterol and it has be verified by the European food safety authority.

The product range includes:

Cream cheese
Yogurt
Yogurt drinks
Spreads
Dairy free drinks

All the above have different flavours available.

I decided to try out the Yogurt drinks in strawberry and benecol states that one bottle a day is proven to lower cholesterol.

The yogurt drinks reminded me very much of petit filous in regards to taste. The drinks were a thinner and more liquid version of yogurts and tasted delicious and natural.

I would recommend Benecol and have given the rest of my vouchers to family members such as my grandmother. The reason I would recommend Benecol is because it is proven by the European Food Safety Authority that it lowers Cholesterol, which is a problem in the modern life as many people eat fatty/junk food as well as food that may be high in cholesterol but it is unknow.

It is nice to know that myself and my family are protecting ourselves and leading a heathly lifestyle. The product range is good and most of all delicious, even worth it if it didnt have the added benefits.