Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment

Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment

Review of "Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment"

published 12/08/2010 | rcleary57
Member since : 14/06/2010
Pro Easily Applies, Soothes, Heals Fast
Cons Nothing
Does the product work?

"Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment"

Bepanthen Nappy Rash Ointment

I recieved a trial size of Bepanthen Nappy Rash Ointment in one of my Bounty Packs and finding my daughter had her first nappy rash, I realised that I didn't have any Nappy Rash Cream in, it was the one thing that I had forgotton to buy and I had no eggs in the house (just to avoid confusion, egg whites are one of the best ways to clear up nappy rash, just smear some over it and within half an hour it will have formed a barrier over the rash and it will have disappeared!!). It was when I was rummaging through my baby box to find something, anything suitable that I came across the trial tube. With my previous daughter I had swore by Sudacrem as I had found it the best for clearing up any rash so I was not expecting anything spectacular, just something that would give some relief until I could get out to purchace some cream, when I did I purchaced the only cream for me, the best one on the market - Bepanthen! I was totally converted!

Not only was it soft on the skin, it contained Pro Vitamin V5 which aids the skin to repair it's natural healing barrier after reading the information on the box I found that it forms a long lasting transparant layer which protects the skin from rubbing or hafing so that it can heal well and fast.

I found that everytime I have used Bepanthen the rashes have disappeared within 12 hours which I think is just amazing as there must be nothing worse (maybe apart from teething) for a small baby to be lying or sitting on a sore bum all day!

Bepanthen comes in a tube and is easily squeezed out and seems to glide across the skin easily whereas I have found with some nappy rash creams, if the rash is severe where the skin has came off (which my oldest daughter had once - it was terrible!) and you are trying to apply the cream to it, because the skin is raw and moist the cream won't stick and you have to keep rubbing over the affected area until you coat it but with bepanthen there is none of that and is teems to jsut 'paint' onto the skin as you move!

I would highly recommend this as a must have for all Mums as it really does the job!

Bepanthen is available to buy at most pharmacies, chemists and Large supermarkets and is usually priced around £3.50 for a 30g tube.

• MEL0611 published 12/08/2010
    Great read x
  • mum2boys82 published 12/08/2010
    I stuck with Sudocream with my boys as this was still relatively new on the market! Rebecca Xx