Bero Home Recipes

Bero Home Recipes

Review of "Bero Home Recipes"

published 30/11/2004 | dannypboro
Member since : 29/11/2004
Pro great clear instructions and idiot proof.
Cons not enough recipes
Degree of Information
How easy was it to read / get information from
How interesting was the book?
How useful was it?
Would you read it again?

"yummy cakes"

I was sent this handy little recipe book by a friend who had obviously seen my attempts at baking. Anyway as soon as I recieved the book I thought excellent I can finally stop guessing and maybe even produce something that atleast resembled a cake of some sort. I am a wonderfull cook (but not at all big headed), but I was not given the flair for baking when i was born. The first recipe I tried out of the be ro home recipes book was a basic chocolate sponge cake and I must say I was most impressed how even I was able to follow a simple recipe that did not involve using daft ingredients such as the grated zest of this and a pinch or so of that, it just made a cake that was simple just like the ones Mum used to make. If I was to re-brand this little recipe book I would call it "the idiots guide to baking" because it's not for people who can already bake it's for idiots like me. (doesn't honesty hurt sometimes)

• sharper_fin published 21/01/2015
    Nice review of a great product
  • cazellis published 26/12/2006
    wouldn't be without mine
  • Minha published 12/02/2005
    Hey - I've got this book - it was my mum's so you could say I inherited it. Good basic guide though. Hazel xx