Best Ciao Opinion of All Time

Best Ciao Opinion of All Time

Review of "Best Ciao Opinion of All Time"

published 10/11/2008 | nellymcp
Member since : 10/11/2008
Pro learning english
Cons nothing

"A spanish girl in an english ciao"

I think this is the best ciao opinion of all time because not everybody write opinions in other languages. So I think this is a good effort.
Well, the first thing is to say: Hello everybody

I am new to ciao UK, I'm from Caceres, a medium town situated in the south west of Spain. I will tell you things about my town in another opinion.
The reason for being here is to improve my english. I have always being good at foreign languages especially in english. In fact, I have been to England 4 times. When I was younger, I travelled to a little village called Stroud every summer, and I stayed with a family for three weeks. I really liked it, people were very kind to me, I loved food, the cottages, the houses...I would like to go back because I have a good memory of there.

There is another important reason for wanting to write here, it's because now I am studying english at university. All the subjects are, of course, in english and I need to practise a lot to get good results in my exams in february and in june.

And that's all, I hope this could help me to be better in english and I would like to ask you for some help, like telling me the words that aren't well written and things like that.

Thank you very much and thank you teacher!!!

• TheHairyGodmother published 07/09/2011
    ???
  • torr published 16/11/2008
    Your English seems pretty good to me, though there are always details where a native speaker would use slightly different expressions, and I see that Pete Muttley has already pointed some of these out. In addition, we would normally use a capital initial for English, also for months like February and June. Hope this helps.
  • sandemp published 12/11/2008