Best Price Rent A Car

Best Price Rent A Car

Review of "Best Price Rent A Car"

published 21/05/2004 | richiepett
Member since : 14/12/2002
Pro Car hire is dirt cheap & you get new cars.
Cons Prices are in euros
Type of car rented
Available selection
Customer Service
Vehicle Quality

"Dirt cheap car hire in new cars"

In May of 2004 I went on holiday to Marbella in Spain. As we had booked our accommodation and flight separate, we didn't have the transfers included and didn't want to spend a fortune on taxis. I did a search on the internet and found a site through Google called 'best price rent a car'.

It was easy to navigate through the booking process. I just clicked on the location of my pick up and the dates that I wanted the car hire for and the system searched for the best prices available. It even gave me several choices of car provider and the prices that they offer.

I opted for a car provider called 'Benelux' and as there were only two us and I am a bit tight, reserved a three door Ford Ka with no air con. I did not have to make any payment at the time of booking, which gave me more time to save. I just printed out the reservation form which was emailed to me and took it with me to the airport.

At Malaga airport, there was an assistant with a placard with the company badge on the back and our surname. the assistant escorted us just outside the doors of the airport and straight onto a mini bus which took us just to the other side of the airport where we collected the car. The car which we were given had a free upgrade to a Peugeot 206 5 door with air con which was a great relief as the weather was boiling. The procedure of getting the car was really quick as all the details they needed were taken at the time of reserving the car in the UK. The car looked brand new and only had a couple of hundred miles on the clock. The only downside of the car was that there was a cd player in it but we did not have any cd's. Spanish radio is not my cup of tea.

When I collected the car, I had to pay for a tank of fuel which was also dirt cheap. I then had to take the car back empty.

I have recommended this company to everyone I have spoken to as the service was great and the cars were first class and spotlessly clean. I could have even had a free roof-rack and kids seats if I wanted.

We are going to Spain again in October and have already booked our car hire through www.bestpricerentacar.com

This time the car is being supplied by ‘Record Go’ rent a car who I understand have their desk at the arrivals hall so no need to get on a mini bus. I will update you with my experience!

• MAFARRIMOND published 22/05/2004
    A good service. Maureen
  • DBZKing published 21/05/2004
    a fair review - Golden
  • bistro published 21/05/2004
    Sounds like you got really good service. Mandy.X

Product Information : Best Price Rent A Car