Betterware Catalogue

Betterware Catalogue

Review of "Betterware Catalogue"

published 21/02/2002 | purebitch
Member since : 23/01/2002
Pro You can shop in the comfort of your own home
Cons Can be a little pricey with some things
Delivery time
Wide range/choice of products?
Helpfulness of Staff
Repair/Replacement Service

"Betterware home shopping"

I use to be a Betterware agent. I did it for about a month., but got fed up with having to carry ironing ironing boards, whilst delivering stock.

The Catologue.

A betterware book, is usually delivered every six weeks. An agent will come and post one through your letter box. They will then come back, in a couple of days, to pick up the book, and take your order. (if you have one)

The betterware book provides you with reasonably priced products for you and your home. You will find a wide range of goods from:
  • Jewelery
  • Dish cloths
  • Brushes (hair and clothes)
  • Cleaning products
  • Pet beds and accessories
  • Pans
  • Mops

In all products from Betterware are worth the money. You might come across a few things that are a little more expensive than the shops, but overall, you could make a saving. The cleaning products are about the best I have come across. I have tried and tested some, and here are my favourites:

I can guarantee you that these products do work, and are worth every penny. Your order is usually delivered to your door, within two weeks. You pay for it on delivery and you can pay by:

I must just add that Betterware do do refunds. If you have a problem with a product, phone your agent and they will come and collect it. You will be given a refund, as long as you have the product. Even if it is broken, you must still have it.

My opinion.

Betterware is an easy way to do your shopping. You do not have to leave your home. Just sit in your arm chair, and flick through the pages, writing on the order form, what it is you require, how many and how much it all comes to.

I have bought a few things from betterware, before I became an agent, and was always satisfied. I tend to buy their cleaning products more than anything. They are good value, and they work.

If you order something, and it is out of stock, they will send a replacement. If you do not require it, then you can send it back, and wait till the original becomes available again. They do renew their stock, when it has gone. They also have new things in each book, as well as the old things. Providing more choice.

I like shopping through betterware, as they have allsorts of kitchen gadgets, and little bargains up for grabs. I will tell anyone who asks, it is worth a look. You may just find something of use.Betterware, also do a range of gadgets for the disabled now. They brought out the catalogue about three months ago. In this book, they have:
  • Kitchen gadgets, that are easier to hold
  • Hand rails
  • Ramps

and much, much more. This book has proved to be very popular, as not a lot of other companies provide this sort of range.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 02/10/2016
    Re comment below - so down rate this review?!
  • richardlamb published 09/11/2004
    Our betterware never seems to come and collect our book....Richardlamb
  • uk_girl_nikki published 21/06/2003
    We havent got anyone round here that does betterware :(

Product Information : Betterware Catalogue