randy_edi... 5

randy_edith

About me: Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see

Member since:25.09.2011

This is a lovely bag for your little delicates

20.04.2012

Advantages:
Very handy

Disadvantages:
Nothing

14 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. Coloneljohn
  2. brittle1906
  3. Alyson29
  1. ithoughtyoudneverask
  2. torr
  3. doriee.jay

I use a very useful little laundry netting bag which I bought from the Betterware lady a while ago. I only paid £1.99 for my little bag and it has come in very useful. I wear nylons every day and by the end of the week I have seven pairs to wash. I find that when I wash my nylons with my brassieres and my underwear that these small items of laundry get tangled up and then I spend a long time trying to get the knots out and this can take up a lot of my time and it can also ruin some of them too.

I bought the netting bag to wash all my little bits of clothing such as those I have just mentioned and when I sue the bag I find it stops this from happening. This has impressed me. It has also lasted me a very long time as I have now had it for nearly five years and it still is in good condition and it has not frayed or come apart and it is used every week in the wash for my delicates.

It is a good size and measures about 18” by 15” and it has a nice little zip fastening. It never gets dirty and I don’t have to wash it because it gets washed with my other things every week anyway. It is the right size for me but I think that if you are in a house with other people or have a family that you might need two of these.

They are very handy little bags from Betterware and I now could not do without it.

I recommend this to you.

Pictures of Betterware Daisy Net Laundry Bag