Betterware Toilet Seat Wipes

Betterware Toilet Seat Wipes

Review of "Betterware Toilet Seat Wipes"

published 28/04/2012 | muppetbabe
Member since : 19/01/2006
My name is Karen and I am from Liverpool. My main interests are football - Everton in particular, politics and poetry. A lot of my reviews will appear on DooYoo under the name Karonher.
Pro Work well and don't dry out
Cons Expensive
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"A Better Way to Clean the Toilet"

We have had a Betterware catalogue put through the door for the last few years and while I don’t normally order from it my dad always seems to find something he wants. One day he was struggling to find something so I asked him if they had any toilet wipes and they did.

They were a bit more expensive than I thought they would be but there are probably a few reasons for this, I have been told that Betterware sellers get 21% commission so this is bound to be added on plus they come in a solid container and not the flimsy plastic ones that most toilet wipes come in.

The blurb says that they are able to kill bacteria and viruses that settle on the seat and bowl of the toilet. It works for 24 hours at a time and part of the reason that it lasts so long is the way it is stored. The only problem that could arise is waiting for delivery. There is no chance to pop into the local supermaket and pick some up so I have to hope we always have a distributor in the area.

They come in a firm canister and it is easy to take each wipe out. Due to the small opening there is little risk of more than one coming out at a time and the ones that are still inside do not dry up. This has been the case so far so I don’t mind paying a bit extra knowing they are going to last once they are open.

There are 100 in a pack so they do last quite a while as they are not a thing I use every day. Last time I paid £3.49 for them which as I said was more than a lot of other makes but for the time being I am going to keep on using them.

I have knocked a star off because they are so expensive.