Betterware Vacuum-Seal Storage Bags

Betterware Vacuum-Seal Storage Bags

Review of "Betterware Vacuum-Seal Storage Bags"

published 28/04/2012 | helen190390
Member since : 30/11/2011
Thank you for all the rates and kind comments <3
Pro great for organising your wardrobes
Cons confusing instructions at first
Style & Appearance
Ease of Assembly

"Spring cleaning handy bag"

I am a hoarder. I will admit it.

I have a 3 year old daughter who still has nearly all her clothes from birth.
I kept all the good stuff "just in case" and as she got older, there were more clothes.
I had to do something about it so whilst flipping through the Betterware book, I decided to get some vacuum bags to keep them all under her bed.

My argument is that I might have another girl one day and will need clothes!

The Vacuum bags:
----------------------------------
These bags are great for packing things away for different seasons.
If you have a lot of clothing and bedding for the warmer or colder weathers you can pack it all away in these neat vacuum bags.
I have a quilt and covers for winter which is very thick and hard to put away.
It usually takes 2 black bags and a lot of squishing and rolling.
I found these brilliant to help me pack my things away.
I bought the pack with 2 XL bags (60cm x 105cm) and a large (55x85cm).
I Tried fitting the quilt into one of the XL bags by lots of folding and sitting and finally managed to squish it inside.
Once I'd packed all the bag with what I wanted to pack away, I got the hoover out ready to suck the air out.

If you're unsure of what these bags actually do, they are bags which have been sealed so no air can get inside. When you've added contents, you need to, get your hoover out using the handheld nossle, and place it into the little blue tab thats hanging off the end.

The come with a little net bag which you can place over your hoover nossle to stop anything from being sucked up.
There is a small plastic disk inside which will be where you stop inserting it into the bag.
Turn the hoover on and watch the air get sucked out of the bag.
Keep going until you can see the plastic isn't wrapping around the items inside the bag anymore.

The best things to put inside are bed linens and clothing.
They shrink down so well you could have lots of these stacked up on top of one another.
Some people use these for their holidays to make more room in their suitcase, but I'm not sure what they do when they are coming back!

When you've finished, take the hoover out and make sure everything is secure before placing it into it's new storage place.

These vacuum bags are a great way to make sure you have organisation in your wardrobes.

Betterware sell a pack of 3 for £14.99.

I did put some of Hollie's old shoes into one of the bags and the squeezing of the lack of air inside make them out of shape so I wouldn't suggest putting footwear inside unless it's something like slippers.

Thanks for reading my review.

Helen190390

• dawnymarie published 28/04/2012
    My husband is a hoarder - and like you he wanted to keep little clothes 'just in case' ;) x