BigNorman.com

Computers & Electronics

Review of "BigNorman.com"

published 30/11/2011 | Pep1n
Member since : 30/11/2011
Pro Great prices and efficient service
Cons None that I am aware of
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"An excellent experience"

I wanted to buy the excellent Canon 550D camera and was attracted by the price quoted by Big Norman, it looked too good to be true.

I asked questions of the company ahead of purchasing - they were answered very promptly and I decided to take the plunge and place an order. Ordering was totally hassle free (which is more than I can say for registering with Ciao!) and I within minutes received an order acknowledgement followed by a receipt and later advice that the order had been dispatched the same day. I received the camera within the specified time.

I am a very happy customer. Hopefully I don't need to say this but I don't know anyone at the company and in fact I had never heard of them until about two weeks ago.

• Bollinger28 published 30/11/2011
    Glad you had a good experience as it's always a bit worrying buying online from an unknown source. A bit more on the website would be helpful for other consumers i.e. What other things do they sell? How much is postage and packing? Do they have a good returns policy?