BigNorman.com

Computers & Electronics

Review of "BigNorman.com"

published 11/01/2012 | truckbloguk
Member since : 11/01/2012
Pro Honest. Honest. Honest. Quick. Reliable.
Cons Other websites aren't as good as BigNorman.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Restored Faith in Internet Shopping - Canon G12 arrived"

BigNorman.com should be a model for all other internet shops. I found my product, a new £325+ camera, which i was obviously slightly hesitant in spending with a website i'd never heard of before. I used BigNormans online chat to ask what they could do to calm my nerves, the reply was"Not a lot, but you can read the reviews and believe we do as we say." Difficult to believe, but i really had no reason to worry. Evevrything went excactly as i was told by BigNorman. I found my new camera a few pounds cheaper on another website and they matched the price including postage. I was then told that i'd receive a text from the courier with a time slot for delivery. I received my text at 0805, it said they would deliver my BigNorman product between 0815-0915 and by 0830 it arrived! Briliant.
I can't tell you enough that if you are worried or nervous about online buying, there is no need what so ever to worry when using BigNorman.com they are brilliant.

• ithoughtyoudneverask published 11/01/2012
    Glad you liked them! Welcome to ciao :)