Review of "Big Colouring Book"

published 01/05/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro It was fun and full of activities
Cons None
Degree of Information
How easy was it to read / get information from
How interesting was the book?
How useful was it?
Would you read it again?

"We really liked this book"

My little granddaughter loves to do her artwork and drawing and I like to buy her things to keep her occupied, especially when she comes to my house. A while ago I had bought her a lovely paperback colouring book, which I remember was quite large. It was £7.99 but I thought this was very expensive for a colouring book but then it was reduced to half price and so I bought it as this was a good bargain.

I think this book would be suitable for either little boys or little girls from about the age of five years and upwards. It is by Usborne Books and it had 96 pages. I am not sure if she still ahs it at the moment but it used to keep her busy for a long time, I remember.

It was a lovely stylish colouring book and the picture were nice and large and some were more difficult to colour than others were. It had robots and princesses and animals and buildings and wildlife, everything you could wish for and it kept her entertained for a long time. I was impressed with this lovely colouring book.

The book not only had pictures to colour, but the reason she liked it so much was that it appealed to her imagination because it had patterns she could colour in too and this kept her mind occupied because she loves patterns. It also had suggestions for doodling activities so it wasn’t just about colouring and it had hints and tips on using paints and felt tipped pen, crayons and pencils and what would look the best.

The book was 29cm long and about 23cm wide so it was nice and big. It was a lovely colouring and activity book and I was pleased I bought it for her.

I recommend this book to you.

• sandemp published 22/05/2012
    What sort of quality is the paper? Do felt tips bleed through to the other side of the page?
  • Amy69 published 13/05/2012