Bio Oil Face Cream

Bio Oil Face Cream

Review of "Bio Oil Face Cream"

published 17/06/2004 | EmmaL47
Member since : 13/04/2004
Pro Reduces Scars, etc
Cons Little Expensive

"Bio-Oil reduces stretch marks."

I was first sent a tester of this product and was doubtful as to whether it would improve my skin's condition, but seeing as it was free I gave it a go.
I only have a few scars and stretch marks, but when using this sample I did notice a very very small change, particulary in the stretch marks. They seemed fainter and less noticable. I then bought a 60ml bottle for around ten pounds, which may seem a little expensive but it is worth it, particulary if you have very bad/dark stretch marks. After using this for a longer amount of time, my stretch marks are almost gone, and scars from small cuts have completely disappeared!

The product itself smells a little like baby oil and is very runny, you need to be quite careful when putting it on: Use it a little at a time to stop it running all over the place. I tend to use it when I come out the bath or shower, so that a lot of it is absorbed. A small amount will cover a large surface area so it does last a long time.At first it may feel a little greasy, but after about 10mins it is fully absorbed and soon gets to work.

I have no idea, what is in Bio Oil for it to have such great results, but I've been told they're all natural ingredients so it must be good for your skin! The results are really noticeable after a while!

• carly_pussycat published 14/08/2004
    Ive just bought this to try so will see what it's like!
  • whoopidoo published 27/07/2004
    This to me was very helpful. I will certainly now be looking out for this product when I next go to town.
  • Christina666 published 12/07/2004
    I've heard nothing but good things about this product, I definately think I will have to try it on the stretch marks on my thighs, coz although they are only small at the moment, I can see them growing with every chocolate bar ;o) C x

Product Information : Bio Oil Face Cream

Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare product developed to help improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Its advanced formulation also makes it extremely effective for numerous other skin concerns. It helps promote even skin tone, nourishes ageing skin and provides intensive lubrication to dry, flaky skin. Bio-Oil is a rapidly absorbed “dry” oil and leaves no oily residue. Bio-Oil contains the unique ingredient PurCellin Oil™, vitamins A and E, Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils and Chamomile extract. It contains no preservatives and is suitable for all skin types.

Manufacturer: Bio-Oil, Bio Oil