Biotherm Biosource Clarifying Exfoliating Gel

Biotherm Biosource Clarifying Exfoliating Gel

Enriched with mineral salts and essential trace elements, Clarifying Exfoliating Gel provides two-way exfoliation in order to cleanse the skin deep do

Review of "Biotherm Biosource Clarifying Exfoliating Gel"

published 24/01/2012 | danielclark691
Member since : 27/02/2011
Due to time constraints, I am unlikely to be able to find the time to rate members that have received 3 times as many rates as they have given, apologies.
Pro Removes oil and opens pores, great acne treatment. Refreshing and cooling sensation.
Cons High price, but overall worth it.
How does it affect your skin?
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Biotherm Biosource Clarifying Exfoliating Gel"

I often use Biotherm products and their Biosource Clarifying Exfoliating Gel is one I have used in the past successfully. Priced at around £22 for a 75ml tube it isn't the cheapest of its kind around, but Biotherm products are generally well worth their extra cost. The 75ml tube is an aqua green colour with the typical Biotherm branding across the front. The lid is a flip cap and can easily be opened and closed allowing you to control dispensing effectively.

The Biosource Clarifying Exfoliating Gel is made from natural ingredients, each one designed to improve skin condition. This particular gel is gentle on the skin and can be used as part of a treatment for acne, along with cleansing and clearing the pores of debris. Having used the gel for some time I did notice my skin to be less oily and as this gel helps balance natural pH levels I am confident this is the reason for this.

The gel is available for both dry skin, and normal to oily skin. I chose the normal to oily one as I do suffer from acne due to oily skin. This gel has helped clear my pores and the oil on my skin and therefore I believe it to have helped my acne treatment regime. The gel feels very cold to the touch and once applied to my skin it feels cooling and refreshing on my face. I love the sensation it gives, and the gel has tiny particles in it to exfoliate your skin. I use the gel on a night and although it does refresh me I don't think it has an adverse effect on my sleep!

The gel is a dark blue colour and one small amount on my hand usually does the trick, though it depends how you wish to apply it. I apply it to damp skin after I have rinsed my face and it works better this way I find. My skin certainly feels much softer and smoother after use and it clears my pores and removes the yucky oil from problem areas such as the nose and chin. Make a change to your skincare regime with the Biotherm Biosource Clarifying Exfoliating Gel.