Biotherm Biosource Softening Cleansing Milk Dry Skin

Biotherm Biosource Softening Cleansing Milk Dry Skin

Review of "Biotherm Biosource Softening Cleansing Milk Dry Skin"

published 12/03/2011 | Sunnysmiles
Member since : 22/07/2005
Break time over , back to do some more reviews, I forgot how much I enjoyed it here
Pro removes make-up quickly and easily
Cons a little expensive
How does it affect your skin?
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Softer skin"

I love my Biotherm products and get them online every month as I am usually pleased with the products I buy. This time I bought the Biotherm Biosource Softening Cleansing Milk Dry Skin for £10.90 from cheapsmells.com and I think now that Biotherm products are getting more and more popular the prices are going down as they usually retail at over £15 or £20 for a 200ml bottle of cleansing milk that is suitable for dry skin and excellent at taking make-up off.

This cleansing milk isn't thick like some cleansers you can buy but is thin and a little runny so you need a cotton wool ball to gently apply it, just a little works well so it is good value for money.
You can also get this in a bottle which has a push down dispenser and not the flip up lid like the one in the picture above. I prefer the push down dispensers as they don't spill easily and you can judge the amount of cleansing milk your using easier.

A little goes a long way. It also has a slight scent but not floral or fruity so im not really sure how to discribe it. A little like lanolin or maybe it's the glycerin which is one of it's ingredients.
I like the Biotherm products as they use thermal plankton which supposedly a key to healthy skin and a potent skin rejuvenator.
Biotherm use it in all their products and Biotherm is owned by L'Oreal if you didn't already know, so it's a good name from an old named brand.

This cleanser is great for removing make-up as well as helping to remove dead skin cells helping to rejuvinate the skin and making it feel softer and smoother once used.
It can help protect against the clogging of pores to reduce spots and blackheads and used with a toner is good for the beauty regime of any woman.

Once you have applied the cleanser and removed any make-up or dirt on the skin then rinse the skin with water before using a toner or moisturiser and the results will be noticeable. You can see the dirt on the cotton wool ball if your using one and also can see it when your removing make-up.

I'm happy to have found this at a cheaper price than normal as I don't mind paying extra for quality beauty products but if I can find them cheapet then I'm happy to save money. The price I paid is not too far from the other top quality cleansers in the supermarkets or online, so I'm glad the prices are now coming down for Biotherm as they really are good quality products worth using and I would recommend them to you without doubt.

I have combination skin so sometimes places on my face are greasy other places are dry. The T-zone on my face is usually dry and this gets worse in the cold weather, the Biotherrm cleansing milk is good for my skin on the T-zone, cheeks and chin, but I do find I have to use another cleanser for combination skin around the area of my nose where it gets a little greasy as this cleansing milk isn't suitable for that.
Having said that I don't mind using a couple of different cleansers when I'm doing my face as I'd rather use something good on the parts that respond well by using it.

This gets my 10 out of 10 vote as it's really good stuff.

• MrBrightside1987 published 13/03/2011
    Nicely reviewed :)
  • mattydalton published 12/03/2011
    Not a product I would even dream about using! Glad you like it though...
  • kineticspade published 12/03/2011
    Good review x

offers "Biotherm Biosource Softening Cleansing Milk Dry Skin"