Biotherm Day Control Roll On Deodorant

Biotherm Day Control Roll On Deodorant

Review of "Biotherm Day Control Roll On Deodorant"

published 02/09/2010 | jipp05
Member since : 31/05/2010
Excuse the glut. Don't feel you have to rate all the reviews I'm posting just making the most of the bonus whilst it is still around.
Pro leaves you feeling fresh and protected
Cons too expensive for a deodrant
Staying Power
How does it affect your skin?
Does it smell good?

"All day protection"

all day protection

As part of the Biotherm set I bought from mankind one of the products I was most curious to try was the deodorant as I wondered how Biotherm could justify charging £12.50 for a roll on when the most I normally pay is a couple of pounds.
Day control is both a deodorant and an anti-perspirant that comes in a 75ml bottle. The bottle is blue with a white lid, very practical looking without being totalitarian and ideal for taking to the gym etc.

The day control deodorant is alcohol free and instead relies on a combination of talc and porous silica micro-beads to control both sweat and keep you fresh.
When you apply the day control it goes on liquid but dries extremely quick leaving a kind of powdery finish to your arm pits. I liked the quick drying effect as my usual roll on takes ages to dry and 9 times out of 10 will leave a patch of wetness on whatever I’m wearing whereas with the day control I didn’t have this problem. Also there are no white patches with this deodorant.

The smell is pleasant enough without being overpowering and is fine on its own for a subtle fresh smell but it is ideal for wearing with cologne as the smell will not fight with the cologne or over power it like a lot of other deodorants will.

Sweat protection is good throughout the day and it continues to protect for a long time. I never worry I am going to have sweat patches whilst wearing this and the silky powdery film it leaves is still there at night time and doesn’t wear or rub off during the day.

The only time the deodorant has failed me was at the gym during a heavy workout but I feel this is normal as I sweat a lot at the gym and I don’t think any deodorant would stop me sweating completely.

I really like this deodorant and I think it does a great job of both offering protection and smelling nice in a subtle way. It always leaves me feeling fresh and clean when I apply it and I would definitely buy it again if it was slightly cheaper but I really do feel £12.50 is too much to pay for a 75ml deodorant so I will probably not buy it again solely for this reason as if it was cheaper I would definitely swap to this one as my regular deodorant.

• D_i_a_n_e published 03/09/2010
    I don't like roll ons, not to mention its horrible price... Well reviewed
  • donf18 published 03/09/2010
    £12.50 they're having a laugh
  • paulpry118 published 03/09/2010
    Wow, it is very expensive

Product Information : Biotherm Day Control Roll On Deodorant

An ultra-effective alcohol-free anti-perspirant deodorant with activated mineral complex to soothe and freshen the skin. Day Control deodorants from Biotherm Homme give a unique sense of freshness and softness immediately on application. Skin is protected by a light, powdery and soft-to-the-touch film without any stickiness or leaving white residue on clothing. Tested under dermatological control. Alcohol-free. 48-hour antiperspirant and deodorant effectiveness. Camomile extract, and silica micro-beads for softer skin results. To use: Apply under arms.

Long Name: Day Control Roll On Deodorant