Review of "Birkenstock"

published 05/04/2008 | corkycat27
Member since : 27/05/2005
Pro Comfort. Reliable company.
Cons None.
Frequency of visit
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range

"Simply Sheer Comfort"

I've had my Birkies for nearly 4 years and live and die in them all summer. They're the most comfortable pair of sandals I've ever had and would recommend them to anyone. Even after all the time I've had them there is only slight wear on the sole.

I wear them to work, for casual and they look good with anything. Even on the hottest days they seem to keep my feet cool, especially the soles.

At first glance they appear to be pricey but they just seem to go on and on and still look as good as the day I first got them. I also like the fact that they are available in standard or narrow fitting as well as many different styles and colours, some really funky. I love them and they'll be back on my feet for the duration of the summer

Fantastic product.

• mumsymary published 05/04/2008
    Hi , could have done with some more info really .. I need some new comfort sandals might look at these .
  • toepunt10 published 05/04/2008
    Good review! Can't see myself wearing sandals in england, definitly more suited to hotter climates. Feel free to browse any of my reviews, cheers!!

offers "Birkenstock"