Blackleaf.com (before 2009)

Blackleaf.com (before 2009)

Clothing & Accessories

Review of "Blackleaf.com (before 2009)"

published 29/08/2008 | inenatasha
Member since : 02/10/2005
Pro None so far!
Cons Slow delivery (still not received my stuff), doesn't answer e-mails, doesn't have a telephone number

"terrible"

TERRIBLE !!!

I placed my order Bank Holiday so I appreciate nothing will happen until Tuesday (26/8).
It says all orders are dispatched within 24 hours, all items on website are in stock and if ANY problems they will contact me within 24 hours.

Well it has now been 4 *working* days and I have yet not received an email saying it has been dispatched. It should have been sent "Recorded 1st Class" which takes no more than 3 days.

I emailed them super early this morning (as they DON'T have a phone number!!!) and I have still not heard back from them.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! It is either a SCAM or they just don't have the goods in stock as advertised and they haven't even got the guts to call us customers to let us know!

I work as a Web Manager for an internet business myself and we work to an extremely high standard to ensure all customers are happy!
All emails we receive are answered within 24 hours (realistically they are answered within an hour or two), ALL orders listed as "In stock", guess what, THEY'RE IN STOCK!! If they're not, we will call you the same day and then we give you freebies for it is OUR mistake!
(Titanium/Tungsten jewellery www.johngreeddesign.co.uk :-)

I am going to cancel my order and get it elsewhere now as I don't want to fund their business when they are doing nothing to make me want to!
I am a new customer to their site, I could have been an extremely loyal one too.

I know how easy it is and should be for them too, they are clearly just very lazy.

Sorry for the lengthy review but I had a lot to get off my chest :-)