Blackleaf.com (since 2009)

Blackleaf.com (since 2009)

Clothing & Accessories

Review of "Blackleaf.com (since 2009)"

published 03/03/2011 | DavidOliverMorris
Member since : 03/03/2011
Love to get outdoors and enjoy life.
Pro Good range, good service, good prices
Cons No tracking on the slower delivery options
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Blackleaf - Great Service, Quick delivery as promised"

I have now purchased several items from Blackleaf and felt compelled to write a review. Each time that i have made a purchase the service has been excellent and when i had to return an item (that was a bit tight on the waist) the returns procedure was simple and I quickly received the size i needed. The staff were really helpful when i called and dealt with my query quickly and efficiently.

My last purchase was a pair of DC Trainers and they were discounted by £10.01 off the rrp .The delivery guideline was 2 to 3 days and they arrived 2 days after ordering so i was pleased with that. There was no tracking service on this delivery option but I didn't really mind as there was no rush on this occasion.

The website looks good and functions well and sells a lot of brands that i like. It is easy to navigate and has some clear filters so that you can narrow the listings by size, colour, price, etc.. which makes it easier when searching a big section.The order process was pretty straightforward and i had no problems completing my order.

My overall experience in shopping at Blackleaf has been very good and I would definitely recommend it to others. Prices seem very competitive and delivery has always been prompt.

• TheHairyGodmother published 04/03/2011
    Sorry for the low rating but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the perspective of a potential purchaser. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.