Review of "Blackleaf.com (since 2009)"

published 09/05/2011 | aldronys
Member since : 09/05/2011
Pro Wide range of items, easy to use site.
Cons No customer service, no stock, poor delivery, careless mistakes and frustrating to deal with.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Awful customer service and poor delivery"

I ordered a pair of shoes in UK size 10 and after two weeks of waiting, a US size 10 turned up at my door. Despite my plea to get this turned around quickly, no one seemed to care that a mistake had been made. It then took a lot of emailing to finally get someone to rectify this. This took a further two/three weeks. They eventually refunded the postage after a lot of arguing.

In an attempt to give them a second chance, a couple of months later i ordered another two pairs of shoes. Despite both pairs being in stock on the website, i was told that stock was 3-4 weeks away due to a discrepancy in their stock system. I was told not to email if i would like to go ahead with putting the item on back order and wait, so i chose to do just that. I emailed at the 4 week mark to see if there was an update and got no response for a week and a half. By this time i emailed telling them to cancel as 5/6 weeks is a ridiculous time to wait for some shoes, without being informed.

I got an email back the same morning telling me they had canceled the order and i wouldn't be charged. They didn't bother trying to rectify the situation and didn't even apologise! Awful customer service in my eyes and i cannot be clear enough when i say, stay away from this company. Online shopping is supposed to be easy but in my opinion, companies like this just make it so frustrating it's not worth the effort to deal with them.