Blackleaf.com (since 2009)

Blackleaf.com (since 2009)

Clothing & Accessories

Review of "Blackleaf.com (since 2009)"

published 19/07/2011 | warrencx5
Member since : 18/07/2011
I'm honest and don't feel the need to pad out with info thats already been repeated in hundreds of other reviews.
Pro Good customer service, cheapest prices
Cons none
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Brilliant company to deal with"

After reading reviews I was a bit dubious about using this company, but after a bit of research I found out that most of those reviews were from when Blackleaf was under its old ownership.
I'm going on holiday in a few weeks so need some board shorts and normally a TKMaxx bargain hunter I was disappointed with what was on offer so tried some online retailers. Blackleaf was the cheapest by far for what I was after and had the best selection on offer.
I decided to call the sales team instead of ordering online, just to make sure there would be no problem with my order and it was all processed quickly and by a very friendly lady. I chose 2 pairs of boardies and paid extra for next day delivery. I was really impressed with how quickly they arrived.
The site has a lot of stuff on it, its not too simple or in your face and its easy to navigate and find the section you're looking for.
I'd recommend this site to any user, my experience was nothing less than brilliant and I found the customer service pretty exceptional to be honest. will definitely be returning for my winter clothes after my hols.